Emblematic house with traditional architecture
This film location is located on the island of Lanzarote. The building was built around 1690 and has been carefully restored to make it shine and preserve all the elements of traditional Canarian architecture. Building built with rooms with 4 meter high wooden ceilings, designed in a rational, minimalist way, and with natural elements. Spacious microcement bathrooms with the intention of transmitting freshness, stillness, a feeling of serene melancholy and spiritual yearning to the whole.
In relation to accessibility, it is very easy, as it is accessed directly with the car and it is parked right in front of it. In fact, many teams come to film in the Villa and park here because there is enough space to later move, change, and even cateríng on the street.
In terms of sound, it is a very quiet area and within the patio more. It is like an oasis. It is always very quiet and there are no roads or noise usually around.
The light in the patio is wonderful always, and even at night, with lighting. In the room there is also a very special light always, but it is true that here the evening light is magical.
It has a production parking lot so that the production team can establish themselves.