Gardens con history
We find ourselves with a location full of history. The house already existed in 1557, it was burned in 1745, rebuilt between 1698-1774, it became famous thanks to the many engravings that were made on the house and the gardens and, mainly, by the dragon tree and the palm tree that it tradition considered that they were previous to the conquest of the island of Tenerife.
It has its own parking lot so that the production team can establish themselves.
In relation to the sound, we find a silent space, ideal for audiovisual productions. It is away from urban traffic.
In relation to light, it provides natural light throughout the year from sunrise to sunset.
Listing ID: 34139
Parking on the property
past today booked